Ship 30 different fresh and frozen products for distribution in Europe to penetrate a new market for Canadian goods.
- Leaving from >>> Canada Destination >>> France
- Pickup of a variety of fresh and frozen foods from Canadian suppliers
- 2 central refrigerated warehouses in Montreal and Toronto
- Processing of incoming shipments and palletization for European markets
- Labelling, coordination with veterinarians
- Air and ocean freight transportation (France/Belgium)
- Storage in a refrigerated warehouse upon reception
- Distribution to supermarkets
- Management of customers’ orders
Canada destination > France
The retail landscape for agri-food products is becoming more and more complex. Product quality and availability to consumers throughout the ordering process is essential for achieving maximum efficiency.
The ability to properly process deliveries and handle multiple temperatures is a must in order to remain competitive.
- Optimization of measurable KPIs
- Lower operating costs
- Setup of a system for tracing and monitoring product details to ensure effective product recalls as required
- Optimization of product volumes to streamline transportation costs
- Shorter delivery timeframes for the end customer